5 Daily Things to do for your Body
We have all heard that we need to exercise daily, drink plenty of water, and eat nutritious foods. Its true that our bodies are designed to move! In today's society we do not move enough. The movement helps get stuck energy flowing. Here are ways of creating movement without "exercise".
Have you heard of these 5 ways? Have you them into practice? Wim Hoff Method,
Cortices, Nature, positive self talk, listening to your body? Below are links to these methods to enhance wellness no matter where you are in your wellness journey. You definitely want to incorporate these! All 5 done daily, will only take you about 30 minutes a day and it can be broken in to 4 small chunks of time!
1. Try the Wim Hoff Method https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tybOi4hjZFQ do it daily! (10 min) Breathing in this way helps to release stuck energy, pain and trauma held in our cells.
2. Body Talk Cortices https://youtu.be/Is8eu83DUjo helps to bring your body back into balance. Do this daily! (3 min) The actual exercise starts at about 4:10.
3. Nature (10 min) Spent in nature. You can sit or walk taking in all there is to see. Slowing down your breath and feel the breeze. Breathe deeply the scents of nature, be present to the colours, sounds. It may be tempting to do something, but just take in your sourroungings and relax into your being. This helps to reset your nervous system amoung many other benefits.
4. Positive self talk -Kind words to your self and others.
Our bodies are aproximatley 70% water. Have you heard of Dr. Masaru Emoto and his book Hidden messages in water? It shows how we speak to water, changes its crystaline structure. Therefor what we say and hear affects our body! What is your language doing to your body?
5. Listening to your body https://www.marietindall.com/feelings-su A guided meditation to help you access your body’s wisdom. (9 min) Bookmark the page so that you can easily get back to it.
Many of us feel frustrated when we are in pain. We just want it to go away. We often grab for some sort of pain killer so we can get on with our day. Try one or all of these methods next time you need a pain killer. Perhaps your body is trying to tell you something.
You are the answer!
You have the answer!
You are the expert on you!